3/17/14

Where the Lesbians at?



I don’t know about you ladies but I know I have found myself asking where are all the lesbians hiding at? It seems where I live the lesbian population is very low compared to the gay population. So what cities can you find the most lesbians in? Click on the link below to check out  the list on the top 10 cities with the highest lesbian populations. You might be surprised as to what city is number 1! It also lets you know some popular lesbian hangout spots you need to check out if you’re in the area too!

Readers let us know where you're from and some of the lesbian hot spots in your community!

2 comments:

  1. New Jersey :( Not enough lesbians here

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a lot in DMV area (dc, maryland, virginia) but not much of a central community, so no surprise we didn't make the list. where can i go to meet lesbian friends?

    ReplyDelete