4/14/14

Extra on BlueCentric Production

Blue Telusma is the founder/director of BlueCentric; of one of my fave online series Skye's The Limit. I immediately signed up to be an extra on her recent filming when I saw an ad on her Instagram.  I love the quality of the final product BlueCentric gave us in STL Series, and I wanted to see for myself how they do it.

I was with them yesterday on Sunday, 4.13.14. while they were filming some scenes for Get Thirsty.  Sorry I cant give any spoilers, but its going to be good.

I have never been behind the scene of any filming, and it is a lot more that goes into production than I imagined.  From prepping the set, to keeping the details in movements consistent. I must admit, as an extra, there were a few times that I messed up on my cues. I was busy enjoying all of the creative juices that were flowing throughout the set.  I admire the cast and crew on their dedication and hard work.

You can imagine that the behind the scene conversations were filled with fun, stress, talent and more fun.  Blue, if you are reading this, put me down for future projects that you will have in the DC area.  I sound thirsty don't I!? LOL


Here are some group selfies and more photos that I stole from Instagram.
Follow them on Instagram
1actorbluecentricpatiencesingsdont_call_me_melindievieja_almaparisnc, 330_musicthirty_deuxjust_effin_gr8ladireigngodzillalavunotrececincoonefilmjunkieteighe 












2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you and thanks for sharing your blog with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading in on the blog Paris.

      Delete