4/22/14

It's Called A Good Sore!

I am in the military, and twice a year I have what we call a Physical Readiness Test to test my ability to complete a certain number of push-ups and sit-ups, and a cardio event.  This last one I actually struggled on events I had never in my 10 years of service struggle with.

Not gonna lie, it hurt!  But, it was the perfect motivation.  I have set goals and even got a workout partner to keep me going.  I may only be on Day 2, but Day 2 is better than no day! 

Do you want to get onboard?  Well, check-out this sample Beginning Exercisers Routine on About.com (click the link for more detailed info):

Monday: Cardio 20-30 minutes. You can choose from one of the following:
  • Stationary Bike
  • Walking/Running
  • Elliptical
Tuesday: Total Body Strength and core training.
Wednesday: Rest or gentle yoga/stretchingThursday: Cardio-20-30 minutes.  You can choose from one of the following:
  • Stationary Bike
  • Walking/Running
  • Elliptical
Friday:  Total Body Strength and core training. Saturday: Cardio-20-30 minutes.  You can choose from one of the following:
  • Stationary Bike
  • Walking/Running
  • Elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment