5/29/14

Dinah Vegas 2014

So it’s almost two months now since I have returned from my amazing trip to Dinah Vegas in Las Vegas of course. Usually they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but honestly the trip was so beyond what I expected that I can’t keep quiet about it. First off let’s start with the simple fact that it’s Vegas which is automatically going to be an unforgettable trip in itself, unless you don’t remember anything from partying or drinking too much of course. Obviously the sight seeing was dope, the weather was great, and there’s never a dull moment there but the best part about Dinah Vegas was honestly the people I met and the new friends I made from all over the world…I’m talking from East Coast to West Coast USA all the way to United Kingdom and outback Australia. The parties that Dinah Vegas hosted were top notch from the clubs on the rooftop of the Eiffel Tower in Chateau Gardens to the outdoor Mexican bar known as Diablo’s Cantina. But hands down the best party out of alllll the events was most definitely the pool party at Flamingo’s. The whole pool, which by the way had naturally looking waterfalls and big ass cabanas, was only open to the lovely lesbian women attending Dinah Shore’s pool party event. Oh and don’t get me started on the dancers whom where of course the Truck Stop Girlz from Los Angeles, California and damn I fell in love with the West Coast even more. Let’s just say I plan on going back next year! With that said if you don’t attend at least one Dinah Vegas event in your life you’re missing out on one of the greatest Lesbian events and times of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment